BP Miller Decommissioning
Client: Petrofac Facilities Management Ltd - Duty Holder
Position: Onshore Technical Safety and Occupational HSE Advisor
Year: 2016 - September 2018
Key Deliverables include:
- Technical reviews of BP Miller preparations and dismantlement phase Safety Cases to new 2015 safety case regs.
- Safety workshops; including Preparations HAZID, Corporate Project Risk Workshop, Removals
HAZID, the Shutdown and Just in Time (JIT) HAZID and the Jacket Removal HAZID.
- Technical safety and HSE review of job cards.
- Risk Assessments on Personnel Transfer
- Incident investigation utilising both “TapRoot” Route Cause Analysis for Diesel Storage Tank Incision Incident and “Kelvin Topset” RCA for Lifting incident review.
- Issue project technical notes for medical dispensation and lifting and rigging competency equivalency.
- Organisation and management of third party contractors for completion of Occupational Health surveys (destructive asbestos survey and exposure monitoring (benzene, particulate, H2S, Noise and HAVS)).
- Performed offshore Hazardous Waste Inventory Review.
- Conducted Safety Inductions on the Saipem S7000 heavy lift vessel in Holland. Rolling out Petrofac Safety Culture and Duty of Care inductions, including Step Change for Safety Simplification.
- Organised for contractor, and subsequently completed, Opito ISSOW Level 1 & 2 training.